Let’s catch up with July’s plans first…
– 1 – Write a short story for a reader magnet for my mailing list.
– 2 – Type up the stories already written and edit them.
– 3 – Get August’s blog post done.
– 4 – KEEP WRITING THIS YEAR’S STORIES! (This will also be on the list until it’s done)
As you can see, half is done and moving along.
Let’s launch into what I want to do in the month of August…
– 1 – Keep writing this set of stories.
– 2 – Type up the first set of stories and edit them, and then get them edited.
– 3 – Finish off the covers for the first set of e-books.
– 4 – Format and prepare the first four e-books for release in September through October.
– 5 – Start writing the next set of books.
– 6 – Get August’s blog post done.
That’s a lot!
I have set release dates for all of the books this year, eight in total. The first set will be released from September through to October, and the second set will all be released in November. The print formats will come sometime after.
In other news…
You can connect with me on social media, or, if you don’t have socials and prefer book sites, there is my Goodreads profile, my Amazon Profile, and my BookBub profile…