And now, let’s catch up with my yearly plans…
What I had ALREADY done in January…
– 1 – Changed the theme for this blog to a more mature look and layout and added several new pages and a better bookstore and book pages.
– 2 – Updated the timeline on the about page.
What was ALREADY in the making for this year…was black, now it’s green!
– 1 – The release of ALL five sets of TKW’s Bones books in casebound hardcovers, dust jacket hardcovers, and large print paperbacks.
What I had planned for the year was all in black…
– 1 – Write the next six stories and ten anthologies under TKW since none were released last year. AT ALL! So that’s for Six Bone and Seven Bone.
– 1.1 – Type them up, edit them, send them off for editing, edit some more, etc, etc, etc…
– 1.2 – Get the covers done, check the proofs, and release them in e-book, paperback, and hardcover formats October 31st at the latest.
– 2 – Continue posting to Insta, FB, TW once a week and pin to my Pinterest boards monthly.
– 3 – Get my mailing list for my books done, and set up a newsletter for this website. I just haven’t had the brain power, or enough time in a day to do it, but I did want to overhaul the website first. Which I have.
– 4 – Write a reader magnet for that mailing list.
They were the year’s plan’s. And as you can see what I had planned is a little all over the place. The stories for Six Bone were written and released, the stories for Seven Bone were not, and the print versions were definitely not done by October 31st.
2, 3, and 4 have not been done due to mental disinterest, hence the reason for last month’s post about have to completely overhaul the way I do things. Things will be changing. But that’s not such a bad thing.