Let’s get into it!
I have these PLANNED for doing…
Under L.J. Diva…
– 1.1 – Write a novel, or three…
– 1.2 – Type it/them up through the year and put it/them through 3-4 rounds of editing. Get it/them to my editor, and then edit some more.
– 1.3 – Format each book in each version and get the covers done.
– 1.4 – Upload to Ingram and get proofs. Proof. Fix any issues or set up for release.
– 1.5 – Release the book and send out blog posts, add book quotes, character lists, etc, to website.
Under T.K. Wrathbone…
– 1.1 – Get last year’s stories formatted and covers done.
– 1.2 – Get proofs and edit.
– 1.3 – Release some time in the year and do blog posts.
Under Tiara King…
– 1 – Every year I do the same thing. See whether it will be worthwhile updating my two paperbacks, How To Be A Jewel Diva and Closet Confidential. And every year I think, how can I get it done better?
– 2 – Write a novel…
– 2.1 – Type it up through the year and put it through 3-4 rounds of editing. Get it to my editor, and then edit some more.
– 2.2 – Format each version and get the covers done.
– 2.3 – Upload to Ingram and get proofs. Proof. Fix any issues or set up for release.
– 2.4 – Release the book and send out blog posts, add book quotes, character lists, etc, to website.
– 3 – Re-write my book on self-publishing under my name, which I originally released in 2014 under LJD, with all new information. I think I said this last year as well and the plan was for release for this year, but I have a feeling it won’t come out until next year.
– 4 – Get my mailing list for TK done. The mailing lists are for the back of the books that usually contain a clickable link to a page where they can download a freebie if you have it. They then go to your newsletter list. Since I don’t yet have freebies, I don’t yet have a link for the books. I think I also mentioned this last year.
– 5 – Write reader magnets under all three names for my mailing list.
– 6 – See if I can go direct to Google Play and close down my Streetlib and/or Publishdrive accounts to make publishing life easier.
– 1 – Still pick one to two days a month to schedule blog posts, weave my writing schedule around it, and take the school holidays off to get shit done.
– 2 – Continue to post to social during the week across the board and pin to my Pinterest boards monthly.
– 3 – Join TikTok and do videos for TikTok and Insta.
– 4 – I might do another online writing course or two.
– 5 – Continue with the local writers group.
– 6 – I still want to find that medium between blogging, writing/publishing, and time off. Come hell or high water, I’m going to try and find it this year because there are books I want to write and release.
– 7 – I want to make over the website for Royal Star Publishing and maybe L.J. Diva. Give them a new template, or a spruce up, to look more professional.
Now, onto lists…
I already had lists going into December. I managed to get most of it done, and there’s a very small list of extras to be done, such as printing Nancy stuff and whatever I couldn’t do because of not having a printer. So I need to catch up with all of that.
Plus I need to redo a lot of my bracelet stacks. I have floss elastic now, so at some point I’ll be restringing them.
Thankfully I don’t have too much business stuff outside of publishing to do, so I should be able to focus on writing and getting something released by September. But looking at these plans now, as I’m uploading them, I think some of the release dates won’t be happening until next year, so who knows what will happen.
So, that’s it. All of the things I hope to get done and I’m gonna do my damndest to get them done!