Now, let’s get on with my plans for 2019…
(1) Under Tiara King I have these planned…
– 1.1 – see whether it will be worthwhile updating my two paperbacks, How To Be A Jewel Diva and Closet Confidential.
– 1.2 – I added style sheets to the interiors in 2018, which will also be given away for free as a download on my style website when people sign up to an email list once I get it done. I will re-release under my own imprint, but it’s a matter of whether I have time, and if I can get the damn newsletter/sign up happening.
– 2.1 – I still want to get my jewellery back into its own website. Selling has been on hold for the last few years due to money, time and energy. I’m still looking for wordpress templates that would suit the type of website look I want, but with everything else going on, this won’t happen for some time.
(2) Under T.K. Wrathbone I have these planned…
– 1.1 – The paperback version of last year’s stories is done and will be released in March 2019
– 2.1 – Get three stories written up, typed up, edited, and out along with an anthology, and do the e-covers.
– 2.2 – Release all four in October for Halloween.
– 2.3 – Get the paperback version done ready for release next year.
– 3 – Overhaul the website and give it a front page.
(3) Under L.J. Diva I have these planned…
– 1.1 – Put the next book, DeLuca through several rounds of editing
– 1.2 – Get it to my editor this month, and then edit some more.
– 1.3 – Get the cover finished, and release it as an e-book in March.
– 1.4 – Then comes the paperback interior and cover for release in September.
– 2.1 – Get the next book in the series, Spiros & Jenny, written in March
– 2.2 – Type it up through the year and put it through 3-4 rounds of editing.
– 2.3 – Send it off to my editor at some point in July or August.
– 2.4 – Release it in September as an e-book along with the paperback of DeLuca.
– 2.5 – Then comes the paperback interior and cover for a 2020 release.
– 3 – Start on the Porn Star Brothers Short Story Collection. At least get them written, and then they can be typed up through the months and edited. I’m hoping to release them as boxed sets through 2020, that way I can write 10-40 pages per story, and not 40 pages per story, so they will get done quicker.
– 4 – I still want to re-release my four standalone novels. The covers are nearly done, and I’ve nearly finished the interiors. All they will need is for the paperbacks to be proofed before release. Hopefully that will be by June, as that is my deadline for getting all four novels out to the public.
As you can see, not a lot to do this year overall, just following through with the rest of Porn Stars and the yearly T.K. Wrathbone stories, and finishing what was started late last year, my novels, which will soon be done, and then there are only three books left to move over to my publishing house name in paperback. Although all three are going to go through the updating process, and may not come out again until 2020, so that may be the plan for then.
So, what are your plans for the year ahead?